Benchmark your operational risk practice against the industry
Practice Benchmarks cover a number of key areas of the operational risk framework. They allow financial organisations to assess the maturity of their practices against the industry and help you understand where you're doing well and what you could improve.
Practice Benchmarks consist of a survey of participant's practices, an overall report identifying key industry trends and a personalised benchmark report showing your organisation's practice against that of the other participants.
With ORX practice benchmarks you can:
- Benchmark your strengths and weaknesses against the wider industry
- Save time by discovering areas where your institution should focus effort
- Learn about common challenges and best current practice
- Compare your institution’s size, region and selected peer group with others
- Use your personalised benchmark in discussions with regulators and for internal support with board members
Choose from our range of Practice Benchmarks
We're always adding more benchmarks to our collection, so keep an eye out on our website and LinkedIn for announcements of new projects coming your way. Here are the Practice Benchmarks that are available to purchase at the moment:
purchase An ORX practice benchmark
Our Practice Benchmarks are available free to our members. If your financial organisation is not an ORX member, you can request a benchmark for just £1,000. For this, you'll get:
- A personalised organisation-level benchmark report
- A top-level report identifying the overall industry trends from the study
To receive your personalised benchmark report, you'll need to complete a short survey about your organisation's practice so we can show your results against those of the other participants.
To request a personalised benchmark and an industry trends report for any of these topics, just fill in the form and select the areas of practice you're interested in. Each benchmark costs just £1,000 and allows you to see how your practice compares, see what you're doing well and where you could improve and see how the rest of the industry is operating in that specific area of practice. Please note that Practice Benchmarks are only available to financial organisations (banks, insurers, asset managers etc).